TrueTrips (formerly TrueGreece) is a cutting edge, luxury travel company that curates authentic, tailor made travel experiences to destinations in Europe and the Mediterranean.
TrueTrips has a stimulating work environment for driven individuals who are motivated by an entrepreneurial climate with varied and challenging assignments. It is our continuous goal to build an expert service-oriented team that combines solid travel know-how, with excellent managerial, organizational, communication, and social skills.
We are a team of motivated individuals who seek to grow their skill set and responsibilities within the company and who are driven by the vision to maintain TrueTrips’ reputation as an industry leader. We are constantly in pursuit of improving the quality of our service and our overall guest experience; we are a strong, team-based company founded on respect, personal and corporate growth, and job satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY: Review the below outlined job descriptions and send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the exact job position that interests you in the subject of your email.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Job Brief: Join our TrueTrips team and become an expert with many hats! Collaborate with our Marketing, IT and Office & Accounting department, work with our Travel Experts and take care of our luxury hotel reservations.
What we are looking for are enthusiastic professionals with strong work ethic, positive attitude and teamwork mentality to join our stimulating work environment.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Excellent command of English and Greek
• Microsoft Office Skills (Word & Excel)
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Social Media knowledge will be considered an asset
• Excellent Writing Skills in English will be considered an asset
• Previous industry experience is welcome but not required
• Previous experience in hotel reservations will be considered an asset
• Be part of an industry leader company
• Competitive salary based on qualifications
• Constant peer to peer training with focus on in-depth knowledge, efficiency and empowerment
• Continuous personal growth and possibility for a career path
• Participate in our Corporate Travel Program
• Private Health Insurance from the 2nd year of employment
Bilingual candidates, native speakers of English, or candidates who have studied in the U.S. or the U.K. are encouraged to apply.