TrueTrips (formerly TrueGreece) is a cutting edge, luxury travel company that curates authentic, tailor made travel experiences to destinations around Europe.
TrueTrips has a stimulating work environment for driven individuals who are motivated by an entrepreneurial climate with varied and challenging assignments. It is our continuous goal to build an expert service-oriented team that combines solid travel know-how, with excellent managerial, organizational, communication, and social skills.
We are a team of motivated individuals who seek to grow their skill set and responsibilities within the company and who are driven by the vision to maintain TrueTrips’ reputation as an industry leader. We are constantly in pursuit of improving the quality of our service and our overall guest experience; we are a strong, team-based company founded on respect, personal and corporate growth, and job satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY: Review the below outlined job descriptions and send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the exact job position that interests you in the subject of your email.
Current Job Openings
Travel Expert Associates must have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Travel/Tourism
- Previous work experience preferably in Travel/Tourism
- A strong commitment to a career at TrueTrips
- Excellent command of English
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Solid knowledge of and familiarity with common desktop applications as well as standard analytic and word processing tools
- Strong will for developing team and project management skills
Bilingual candidates, native speakers of English, or candidates who have studied in the U.S. or the U.K. are encouraged to apply. Interviews will be conducted in both English and Greek.
Travel Expert Associates are typically expected to:
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to our company culture, and learn from our team
- Handle customer inquiries and booking requests by telephone or e-mail
- Handle complex information gathering from clients and effectively arrange, promote, and sell our packages within our structured framework
- Handle complex operational procedures and effectively arrange and execute the travel packages of our guests within our structured framework
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to communicate with our hotel partners or other suppliers
- Demonstrate an understanding of both the American and Greek cultures
- Develop, with minimal guidance, well-structured written materials in English
- Demonstrate an understanding of the overall economics of our business
- Contribute to business development efforts
We expect our Travel Expert Associates to learn quickly, apply prior knowledge to current situations, solve problems, manage time, prioritize tasks, and communicate well with peers, customers, and suppliers. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
All CVs should be provided in English and should include a Cover Letter
HOW TO APPLY: Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the exact job position that interests you in the subject of your email.