TrueTrips (formerly TrueGreece) is a cutting edge, luxury travel company that curates authentic, tailor made travel experiences to destinations around Europe.
TrueTrips has a stimulating work environment for driven individuals who are motivated by an entrepreneurial climate with varied and challenging assignments. It is our continuous goal to build an expert service-oriented team that combines solid travel know-how, with excellent managerial, organizational, communication, and social skills.
We are a team of motivated individuals who seek to grow their skill set and responsibilities within the company and who are driven by the vision to maintain TrueTrips’ reputation as an industry leader. We are constantly in pursuit of improving the quality of our service and our overall guest experience; we are a strong, team-based company founded on respect, personal and corporate growth, and job satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY: Review the below outlined job descriptions and send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the exact job position that interests you in the subject of your email.
Current Job Openings
Candidates with a Bachelors or Masters degree will enter the firm as a Travel Planning Associate at an entry level position.
Travel Planning Associates must have:
- A strong commitment to a career at TrueTrips
- Excellent command of English
- Solid knowledge of and familiarity with common desktop applications as well as standard analytic and word processing tools
- Proven communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong will for developing oral and written client interaction, presentation, and team and project management skills
- Previous work experience is welcome but not required
- Previous industry experience is welcome but not required
Bilingual candidates, native speakers of English, or candidates who have studied in the U.S. or the U.K. are encouraged to apply. Interviews will be conducted in both English and Greek.
Travel Planning Associates are typically expected to:
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to our company culture, and learn from our team
- Communicate in exceptional oral and written English with our guests
- Handle customer inquiries and booking requests by telephone or e-mail
- Handle complex information gathering from clients and effectively arrange, promote, and sell our packages within our structured framework
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to communicate with our hotel partners or other suppliers
- Demonstrate an understanding of both the American and Greek cultures
- Develop, with minimal guidance, well-structured written materials in English
- Demonstrate an understanding of the overall economics of our business
- Pursue appropriate training or research to enhance individual skills and industry knowledge, with the help of the TrueTrips team
- Contribute to business development efforts
We expect our Travel Planning Associates to learn quickly, apply prior knowledge to current situations, solve problems, manage time, prioritize tasks, and communicate well with peers, customers, and suppliers.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the exact job position that interests you in the subject of your email.